Manufacturing Logistics Specialist, 2nd shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to work for a smart, global company that’s as committed to its employees as it is to manufacturing processes? At Cartamundi, the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games, you’ll find a highly committed, collaborative culture that feels like family. We bring passion into every game we manufacture for kids of all ages throughout the world.
Our secret to success is a highly skilled, motivated workforce that believes in our company purpose: Sharing the Magic of Playing Together!
Our motto is One Group! One Team!
The Manufacturing Logistics Specialist, 2nd shift ensures production is accurately reported into SAP and that all problems are resolved promptly to ensure accurate data is provided to Production and Finance for production and cost requirement planning.
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
What you’ll do as a Manufacturing Logistics Specialist:
- Reviews time tickets from Production, Rework, and Repack orders; calculates labor hours and enters/confirms information in SAP accurately and promptly
- Runs daily Union attendance reports; reviews with Supervisors; updates timecards to ensure accurate Union employee weekly hours
- Verifies receipt of packing slips for non-stock materials against delivery log; posts goods receipts in SAP WMS
- Executes warehouse cycle count program
- Generates inventory level weekly status reports
- Processes warehouse write-offs in SAP; processes paperwork for Warehouse approvals
- Performs random SAP system searches for potential inventory issues
- Maintain various Manufacturing Logistics reports and records
- Resolves moderately complex issues in SAP relative to receiving and issuing materials
We’re looking for someone who has knowledge of and experience with:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills required; experience with Microsoft Office, SAP, and ADP preferred
- Strong analytical and oral/written communications skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Our manufacturing Plant is comprised of 1 million+ square feet of enclosed office and manufacturing space. This position requires the ability to:
- Move throughout the entire facility to attend to various issues
- Work effectively in teams across functional groups with strong communication skills and the ability to lead
- Perform sedentary work on various computer systems
What You Can Expect from Cartamundi:
- Competitive pay and shift differential
- Climate controlled facility
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance starting day one
- HSA and FSA
- Life insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship program
- Employee discounts on daycare, gym memberships, travel, and much more
Apply today and discover the magic of making a difference at Cartamundi!
Cartamundi East Longmeadow LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities.
Candidates must be 18 years old to work for Cartamundi, East Longmeadow LLC.
No agencies please. No sponsorship available.
Cartamundi East Longmeadow LLC
AddressEast Longmeadow, MA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Cartamundi East Longmeadow LLC