JOB OVERVIEW: This role is primarily focused on maintaining client relationships by coordinating with internal and external resources to provide top-notch services. From Amazon Channel Management to Digital Marketing services, you ensure that our clients’ eCommerce business is groomed for success on all sides. Your objective is to foster a positive and meaningful client relationship by understanding their goals, manage and exceed their expectations, and deliver the highest value of services. We’re looking for an effective communicator, critical thinker, and dynamic individual that will add to our impressive team.
● Coordinate and manage accounts by delivering services to clients.
● Foster positive and meaningful relationships with clients by understanding their objectives, manage and exceed expectations, and maintain value.
● Lead communication on all tasks, both client-facing and internal aspects.
● Frequently and effectively communicate with clients via phone, email, or in-person meetings.
● Ownership of all client action items including project deadlines, next steps, and key performance indicators.
● Assist Client Solutions Manager with organizing and formulating updates on client projects.
● Evaluate, delegate, and communicate tasks via ticket queue system to internal project specialists.
● Understanding of all technical elements of Digital Marketing including Amazon account management, paid search, email marketing, social media marketing, data analysis, and website development to effectively communicate updates and tasks to clients.
● Leverage skills to assist with building a scalable business, automate critical processes, document processes, train colleagues, and be a leader to the team.
● Assist Project Specialists, and help with the management of Amazon and Digital Marketing client relationships.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
● College degree preferred
● Strong written and verbal communication (phone and in-person) skills are a must
● Experience with consulting, client-facing roles, or team collaboration
● Experience with Digital Marketing, E-commerce Services, or Amazon Seller Central
● Strong desire to learn how to sell products and manage inventory
● Experience with Project Management software is a plus
● Results-driven, Highly Organized, and Detail-Oriented
● Proficient with learning new technologies and processes
● Comfortable with a constantly-changing and exciting company culture
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US:
Here at Cart Logic, we believe that all our employees have something to bring to the table. We encourage our team to deliver new solutions, processes, and insights. We’re constantly evolving to best represent current industry standards and our employees’ interests. If you’re looking to effect positive change in a meaningful way, we’re the place for you.
WHO WE ARE:
We shape the future of e-commerce by enabling brands to connect with customers, navigate the complex modern digital landscape, and drive growth with disruptively superior marketing execution. We offer holistic services to tailor to all types of e-commerce businesses. Whether they're an established brand or just starting out, Cart Logic has the expertise and services to help businesses achieve their full online potential.
We're experts in Amazon Account Management and Digital Marketing. With our wide range of resources and talents, we're dedicated to increasing sales velocity, optimizing performance, and improving brand recognition. We work with clients to get results within the Amazon world through SEO, Listing Optimization, Brand Protection, and Amazon PPC.
We also offer a variety of Digital Marketing services, including Paid Search Management, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Website Development services.
We take our clients to the next level!