Carson Medical Group is seeking a Registered Nurse to work in our Senior Wellness Center. The Senior Wellness RN is responsible for administering the Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) for Medicare eligible patients. Administration of the AWV process includes pre-visit review of the patient’s electronic health data to determination preventative screening eligibility and gaps in care. The Senior Wellness RN will assess the physical, emotional, health safety, and community resource needs of the patient and communicate findings to the patient's primary care provider.
Competency in eClinicalWorks navigation including: Entering screening orders, updating medical histories, reconciling medications, and effective communication with medical providers. Desire to share creative and constructive ideas with the Senior Wellness team to advance the Senior Wellness Plus programs. This candidate must have a passion for helping patients prevent and/or control disease by encouraging healthy lifestyle choices and adherence to health screenings. This individual will be working in a team environment supporting providers and patients in the office.
Carson Medical Group offers a competitive salary and the selected candidate would be eligible for Carson Medical Group’s benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401K matching program, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Carson Medical Group is an independently owned and operated large multi-specialty group that has been serving Northern Nevada since 1974. With three locations, 26 Physicians, and 7 Advanced Practitioners, our specialists span the fields of Family Practice, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and ENT. Carson Medical Group is respected in the community for its medical expertise and work toward a healthier community. In addition to providing excellent primary care, CMG focuses on population health and is an NCQA recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Update problem list from assessment data.
- Review and/or establish immunization schedule.
- Administer immunizations.
- Coordinate and review appropriate laboratory tests and diagnostic studies
- Actively implement Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement initiatives
- Attend or conduct meetings when necessary and provide feedback regarding the Senior Wellness Plus Center.
- Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations and certifications.
- Ensure highest level of service and care for patients.
- Navigating through eClinicalWorks daily
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Two years of experience working as a registered nurse.
- Experience working with senior healthcare preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work well with a team
Job Type: Flexible Hours
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Registered Nurse (RN)?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Carson Medical Group
Why Work Here?
Awesome company with great benefits!
Carson City, NV