Carson Medical Group is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to join our OB/GYN team. This individual will be working in a team environment supporting providers and patients in the office.
Carson Medical Group offers a competitive salary and the selected candidate would be eligible for
Carson Medical Group’s benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a
401K matching program.
Carson Medical Group is an independently provider owned and operated large multi-specialty group that has been serving Northern Nevada since 1974. With three locations, and over 30 providers, our specialists span the fields of Family Practice, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and ENT. Carson
Medical Group is respected in the community for its medical expertise and work toward a healthier community. In addition to providing excellent primary care, CMG focuses on population health and is in the process of obtaining certification as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Rooming patients
- In-House testing
- Pre-visit planning
- Patient phone calls, messages & lab call backs
- Assisting with in-office procedures
- Excellent customer service
- Medical Assistant certification required
- Experience working as a Certified Medical Assistant
- OB/GYN experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Bilingual a plus
Employment Type – Full-Time
Hours of Work – Days (Monday – Friday)