2 years Restaurant Management required
Carrols is one of the largest restaurant companies in the U.S. Carrols owns, operates and franchises more than 1000 restaurants under the Burger King brand.
- Exposure to management in the restaurant and food service industry required
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to train and motivate a team of employees
- Providing stellar guest service up to food service standards
Additional responsibilities as a Restaurant Manager include:
- Training employees and developing them for promotions as appropriate
- Controlling inventories
At Carrols, our greatest asset is our people. Career opportunities are always present at Carrols and we strongly believe in investing in our employees. It is our philosophy that promotion is a natural progression, not a chance happening.
Additional benefits in Management include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan with Company match
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement for business-related courses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- 5 day work week
- 7 week paid development program to train you on food service business basics, administrative tasks and managerial duties such as delegating work and training employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Management clothing allowance
If you are a self-motivated and ambitious individual with the desire to reach your full professional potential, join our management team at Carrols Restaurant Group!