Vylla Is REDEFINING The Home Buying Experience!
At Vylla, it is our mission to ensure a wonderful experience for all customers and to achieve our mission of delivering real estate to home buyers across the United States. Join our team be part of leading the disruption in the home buying industry...
What We Offer:
FUN! Including food trucks, lunches on the company, and team events.
Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal.
Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
Employee referral bonuses so you'll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
The Title Systems Administrator is responsible for providing dedicated support for the title and settlement services production system and manage related critical initiatives. Play a key role in the design, development and management of Resware title and settlement production system. Analyze system configuration, design requirements specifications, and write business rules while following best practices for security and system management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the implementation of the Resware enhancement project pipeline and various projects as assigned by the company.
- Manage the title system vendor and meet with monthly to review system performance metrics.
- Responsible for Resware system configuration, workflows and maintenance.
- Verify, manage, administer, communicate, and resolve system issues.
- Responsible for data templates, document sets, fee tables, user hierarchy/access rights, software upgrades, and overall configuration maintenance.
- Work with the company and management to leverage the production system for business needs.
- Provide support for production reporting
- Analyze software upgrades and what affects they have on system functionality prior to implementation.
- Address system changes and procedure changes in mortgage department meetings.
- Build and maintain technical relationships with cross functional IT teams.
- Effectively communicate technical proposals to team members and management.
- Develop and maintain documentation for operating standards, processes and procedures.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong knowledge of Resware Production System
- Understanding of the title / settlement and escrow industry
- Basic Microsoft Office technical skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to perform complex business and product requirement analysis and then translate them into configuration specifications
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues and to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints
- Ability to interact with Senior Management and other Leaders as an advisor on projects
- Ability to make decisions that have significant impact on the department's credibility, operations, and services
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years administration and configuration experience with Resware software.
We are an equal opportunity employer.