FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle. We are currently hiring a Loan Admin Intake Support Representative for our office in Westfield, IN.
Consider Carrington Today!
Responsible for providing accurate and timely responses to both internal and external customers. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
The Loan Admin. Support Representative may be asked to focus in one or more area(s) of the Loan Admin Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes a daily review of assigned tasks and ensures completion within the designated turnaround time compliant to Policy and Procedures
- Collaborates with internal departments to resolve issues
- Maintains consistent attendance to ensure fulfillment of essential duties and responsibilities
- Sorts and reviews all incoming correspondence
Based on your team assignment you may focus on one or more of the following duties:
- Distributes correspondence to applicable business units for handling
- Set up requests for each Loan Support team to process based on content of request
- Review and set up incidents for requests submitted by other internal business units on behalf of the borrowers
- Review incoming correspondence and issue responses to incomplete requests
- Review all returned mail and update account information as needed
- Reviews and processes all requests related to Document copy requests, Third Party Authorization, Verification of Mortgage, Cease & Desist, Name Change requests and 1098/1099 Corrections
- Complete a full review of Payoff Requests received and generate Payoff Statements compliant to the State and/or CFPB timeframe
- Assist Cashiering and provide resolution for Short Payoff situation in compliance with the Short Payoff Policy
- Provide feedback/suggestions to gain efficiency
- Maintain consistent attendance to ensure fulfillment of assigned duties/responsibilities.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & LICENSES:
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
· Knowledge of relevant industry-specific software packages preferred
· Analytical, Detail oriented
· Ability to interact with senior management
· Ability to make decisions that have significant impact on the department’s credibility, operations, and services
- High school diploma and some college required.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years of related experience preferred, including mortgage banking, financial industry and loan servicing.
Our Mortgage Servicing platform has continued to grow by focusing resources on excellent execution of our key competencies, including customer service, delinquency management, default management, loan administration, analytics, and investor reporting – all while preserving homeownership and providing world-class servicing. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind.
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal.
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career.
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.