- Posted: over a month ago
Who Are We: Carrington College helps students achieve success by providing them with "hands-on" training that uses the technologies and processes that are used in the field, allowing them to build their confidence while they "learn by doing". Our focus is to help change the lives of our students for the better through education. That's more than our purpose; it's our promise to you and our students!
What we're looking for: Someone with tenacity, passion, and leadership skills to join our team as a Campus Director at our San Leandro Campus.
Do you have a passion for education, seeing students thrive, and developing staff? Carrington College Campus Director position could be a great fit for you. The Campus Director helps with the development, implementation, and delivery of various services to enrich the Carrington College experience for our on-campus students. Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Operations the Campus Director is responsible for the day-to-day operation of our educational programs and our campus faculty.
What We Offer: What We Offer: The targeted starting pay range for this position is between $135,000-$145,000 per year. Our benefits program for full-time colleagues includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending and health savings accounts. You will accrue two to three weeks of paid vacation in your first five years with eleven paid holidays. We offer state-compliant sick leave, disability insurance, and company-paid life insurance. We offer a 401k profit-sharing plan with a discretionary match and tuition assistance to employees and their family members beginning your first day of employment.
Do you qualify? Qualifications for the position:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or relevant Master's degree highly preferred.
- Five (5) years campus management or similar management experience with strong familiarity with the higher education industry or relevant operational experience.
- Must have prior successful experience in leadership roles with a variety of constituencies.
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to generate and analyze data and make data based decisions.
- Must have strong budgeting skills and a working knowledge of appropriate financial analysis
We look forward to meeting with you!
AddressSan Leandro, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?