We are currently seeking an Industrial Lab Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
1. Set up equipment for tests and rentals.
2. Properly handling of Safety Data Sheet Materials.
3. Assist Project Engineers in running tests and collecting data.
4. Instrumentation calibration.
5. Electrical wiring of PLCs, controllers, motors and others 3-phase components.
6. Light welding.
7. Lab and rental area housekeeping, track supplies & indicate when to reorder, etc.
8. Perform monthly Test Material Inventories.
9. Perform other tasks as directed.
10. Perform Rental Technician duties as required.
· Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems.
· Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical schematics.
· Ability to understand and follow safety procedures with mechanical equipment and high voltage electrical equipment.
· Understanding of controllers, control valves, transmitters and other process instrumentation.
· Operate fork trucks and cranes.
· Excellent communication skills – must interface with other departments, sales representatives and customers.
· Lifting up to 75 lbs.
· Standing, walking for extended periods of time.
· Crawling, bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping and climbing.
· Working at elevated heights.
· Manipulating components in hard to reach places with hands and tools.
· Tolerating noise and temperature variations.
· Overtime may be required to complete projects, as directed and/or authorized by the Lab Manager.
· Physical demands screening and 9-panel drug screening required for employment.
Carrier Vibrating Equipment