(DON) Director of Nursing
Carriage Square Rehab and Healthcare Center -
Carriage Square Rehab & Healthcare strives for excellence! We are looking for a (DON)Director of Nursing to work alongside our management team in leading our clinical staff to professionally aid our patients with kindness and true patient care.
Make an impact to patient care while loving where you work!
DON - Director of Nursing Benefits:
- Competitive Pay.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Fantastic, Ethical regional team.
You’ll be great as our DON - Director of Nursing because you have:
· Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare.
· Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel.
· Great communication and people skills.
· Outstanding organizational and stress management skills.
· Aptitude in problem-solving.
· Hold an RN License in the state of Missouri.
Duties and Responsibilities for DON - Director of Nursing:
· Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN etc.)
· Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department.
· Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high-quality standards.
· Control budgets and monitor expenditures.
· Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed.
· Manage record-keeping procedures.
Looking Forward to hearing from you!
Carriage Square Rehab and Healthcare CenterSaint Joseph, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.