Warehouse Administative Receptionist
Carpet Company Secaucus, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides administrative support to management and other departments as designated (i.e. drafting letters, scheduling appointments, emailing, scanning, faxing, copying, etc.)
- Assist in office setup, meeting preparation, and scheduling of conference rooms
- Monitor and oversee facility printing areas
- Work alongside Office Manager to develop best practices with office workflow and company policies and procedures.
- Handle incoming calls
- Greet visitors
- Refer callers and visitors to the appropriate individual
- Respond to calls and follow up as needed
- Take messages for office staff and notify appropriate staff members
- Mails and tracks packages and material via UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. as needed
- Minimum 1+ years of reception or administrative experience is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone system with excellent phone manner and superb business etiquette
- Experience in writing proper business letters, creating appointments, and writing clear e-mail message.
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus with a positive attitude
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build relationships with many levels in the organization
- Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality
- Self-starter who can work with little direction
- positive personality
BusinessView all jobs at Carpet Company