Join our team of committed and caring Case Managers!
We welcome nurses looking to bring joy and dignity to their patient care to ensure spiritual, emotional, and physical healing wherever possible!
We invite you to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Hospice companies, part of The Carpenter Health Network spanning six states and employing over 1,800 healthcare professionals.
St. Joseph Hospice offers you: Excellent pay, Increased Earning Potential, Mileage Reimbursement, Cell Phone Allowance, Complete Benefits Package including; Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K, Free CEU online accreditation courses, and Remarkable Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 years as an RN required
- Current & active nursing license and current CPR certification required
- Availability to work Full Time Mon-Fri
- Make patient visits at their place of residence or facility
- Call will be required (nights, holidays and weekends)
- Knowledge of EMR is required
- Previous Home Health or Hospice experience needed
- Compassionate RN with great time management skills
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Join our Patient Care Team today!