Don’t miss this opportunity to join our dedicated staff!
Full-time position is available for a Home Health Registered Nurse.
We invite you to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Home Health Care Agency and Hospice companies, which is part of a network of healthcare providers spanning six states and employing over 1,800 healthcare professionals.
STAT Home Health offers you: An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including competitive salary, incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!
Essential duties include:
- Supervise patient care
- Coordinate all aspects of patient care; initiates and updates the plan of care
- Completes all documents timely, including Oasis, 485, order submission
- Provide orientation and in-service to staff/personnel
- Assure compliance with local, state and federal laws including problem resolution, complaint investigation
- Make patient visits at their place of residence
- Current Louisiana RN license required
- Must have current CPR Certification
- Compassionate RN with great time management skills
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered. All others need not apply. All inquiries will be kept confidential. EOE.