Remote Paralegal for M&A Contracts
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a cloud-based firm focusing on contract negotiation (mostly NDAs) for the world's largest private equity firms, primarily engaging in merger and acquisition opportunities. We are looking for a part time remote paralegal.
- Insert our preferred language into the first drafts of transaction-focused contracts (primarily NDAs and service agreements)
- Email back the redline for our review
- Attend a weekly firm recap meeting (via phone)
- Attend additional training (as needed)
- Submit timely invoices
- Paralegal certificate or JD
- Previous experience redlining (preferred)
- Must have a functioning computer with MS Word and Gmail
- Expertise in MS Word and cloud-based platforms (e.g. Google Docs) required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on grammar
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The initial pay is $5/page, with each contract averaging 3-5 pages, with a pay increase available after the training period. In our experience, an experienced paralegal takes approximately a half hour to perform each initial markup, which correlates to about $30-50 per hour.
Please note that this is a position that will be part-time initially with full-time potential (as we add more clients). We process contracts primarily during East Coast Hours (ET).
All interested candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com along with relevant experience and copy of a paralegal certificate. Availability and references are welcome.
Carpenter & KudiyaWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to work remotely on your own schedule with control over how much volume you process.
LegalView all jobs at Carpenter & Kudiya