We are seeking a Legal Assistant to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Carpenter & Associates
Why Work Here?Civil, corporate, family and real estate law firm
We are an unconventional law firm setup to work as a team and family. We thrive on a strong sense of humor, as well as a strong work ethic.