1533 Peters Creek Pkwy., Winston-Salem, NC 27127
AUTO BODY METAL TECHS
Hiring now for Parkway Ford's Winston-Salem Location
Experienced Techs Can Earn $2K/Week
Mid or Senior Level Experience Required
CAROLINAS COLLISION CENTERS’ Body Shop in Winston-Salem continues to grow, and is seeking talented Auto Body Technicians (body shop techs, collision techs) to join our team. Our collision center at Parkway Ford of Winston-Salem is one of many Carolinas Collision Centers locations. This position is open to mid or senior level experienced Body Shop Repair Techs with at least two years of experience.
Qualified techs may be eligible to receive a sign-on bonus and/or relocation assistance! Call us for details. The experienced Autobody Repair Tech can average $2K earnings weekly. If you want to start your career with an established, successful collision center, apply today.
Job Description - Auto Body Tech:
The Auto Body Tech performs automotive collision repairs and service in accordance with manufacturer and insurance standards.
Why Carolinas Collision Centers? We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you need to be successful.
- Sign-On Bonus available for experienced auto body techs
- Relocation assistance may be available for qualified techs - call for details
- Lots of work! Weekends off!
- Health insurance benefits including dental and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- I-CAR classes paid by company
Responsibilities - Auto Body Tech:
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders
- Conduct parts inventory for collision repairs to ensure accuracy
- Weld metals, repair metal and plastic components
- Remove damaged fenders and panels
- Straighten frames
- Grind, sand and file repaired surfaces
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
- Must have own tools
- Perform proper tool and equipment usage and maintenance
Requirements - Auto Body Tech:
- Mid-level or Senior-level collision repair technician with a minimum of two (2) years' experience
- Working knowledge of body shop equipment and tools including frame and measuring equipment
- Basic mechanical understanding of automobiles
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Dependable attendance
Carolinas Collision Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. A background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.