Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse Needed!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Carolinas Center for Surgery is in need of a full-time CMA or LPN for our Swansboro location. We are searching for a candidate who is eager to work in a fast paced, busy environment! We require candidates who have previous clinical experience in a surgical or primary care office.
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Experience in surgical or family practice, preferred
- Certification or License
- Comfortable performing phlebotomy on people of all ages
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Electronic Medical Records software experience, preferred
- Strong computer skills as we are a technology driven
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Complete attention to detail and devotion to patient care, quality, and privacy
As a medical assistant/LPN with us some of your main job duties will be as follows:
- Meeting/Greeting/Assisting patients promptly, efficiently and in a professional manner
- Escorts patients to and from exam rooms, physician offices, and treatment rooms and record vitals and data prior to each physician's visit
- Scheduling appointments and answering patient phone calls
- Relay important messages the providers have sent in response to patients' requests
- Prepares and stocks exam and treatment rooms
- Perform phlebotomy as necessary
- Assists physicians with exams and procedures
- Schedule patient tests and procedures as applicable
Carolinas Center for Surgery, based in Morehead City, North Carolina, is a regional leader in surgical procedures that repair injuries, solve health concerns, and improve general well-being. Our entire team, consisting of doctors and other highly trained medical professionals, provides expertise for many specialty services. Our staff focuses on patient-centered care including the appropriate use of health information systems. We aim to improve quality of care while increasing access to more efficient, coordinated care. Our benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, short-term disability, life insurance, and paid time off. Our office hours are 8-5 Mon-Thursday and 8-12 on Fridays. Salary is negotiable.
Carolinas Center for Surgery
HealthcareView all jobs at Carolinas Center for Surgery