Bilingual Customer Care Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Overview of Position:
Carolina West Wireless is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. This individual is responsible for delivering world class customer service to existing and new customers by building and maintaining relationships in a call center environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Attract potential customers by correctly and courteously answering product (phones, features, data, etc.) and service inquiries, and suggesting information about other products and services to customers based on customer needs.
- Open and update customer accounts by entering information into the billing system, verifying eligibility to activate, making changes to maintain accounts, and receiving and processing payments on accounts.
- Resolve product or service problems and inquiries by clarifying the customer’s issue, determining the cause of the problem, selecting the best solution to resolve the problem, expediting the correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution, making changes to account as directed by customer, and noting information into the computer.
- Ensure delivery of quality in all facets of the job which includes (but is not limited to) incoming calls, paperwork, notes in the computer.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect the company by keeping all customer accounts and company information private.
- Responsibilities to include other duties and functions as decided by management.
What You Bring to the Team:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, 2/4-year degree preferred
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen problem solving skills
- Ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet physical requirements of bending, stooping, lifting, sitting, and standing. Ability to use computer/keyboard and general office equipment, and ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
Carolina West Wireless, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Carolina West Wireless, Inc.