Client Service Representative to join 24/7 Emergency Trauma & Specialty Referral Veterinary Hospital
- Posted: over a month ago
Carolina Veterinary Specialists is now hiring a wonderful Client Service Representative to join our Matthews, NC hospital!
* Full Time, Part Time, and Fill In positions available *
Client Service Representatives (CSRs) serve a unique and powerful purpose in our hospitals. Our CSRs focus on the total client experience. This role encompasses a true humanity for both our clients and their pets, as well as teamwork and shared efforts with the medical staff in order to provide comfort, communication, and expert service at a time when pet owners need support the most. In addition to fostering strong relationships with our clients and referring veterinarians, our CSRs also perform a variety of administrative duties critical to hospital operations.
So that we may be there for our clients when they need us most, emergency positions are comprised mostly of evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
Why should you want to work with us?
- We offer competitive pay, growth and learning opportunities, and comprehensive benefits including a variety of medical/dental/vision options with employer-paid portion of premiums, an employee assistance program with a focus on mental health and wellness, short- and long-term disability, employer paid life insurance and accident insurance, 401(k) + match, uniform stipends, pet care discounts, and more!
- Most importantly, we offer an inclusive, progressive work environment and an opportunity for you to make a difference!
This is a professional opportunity for the right candidate, who will possess:
- A positive can-do attitude focused on creating the ultimate client experience
- Well-developed emotional intelligence
- Professionalism and warmth
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to connect with and serve pets and their families
- Ability to sit or stand throughout the day; occasional bending, and kneeling; ability to lift 25 lbs unassisted
- At least 1 year of customer service and/or administrative assistant experience
Carolina Veterinary Specialists is a network of six 24-hour specialty and emergency hospitals in the Carolinas and has been providing premier veterinary care to local pets and their families for over 20 years!
Come Join our Client Services Family!
Carolina Veterinary Specialists
BusinessView all jobs at Carolina Veterinary Specialists