Director of Non Profit
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director is a key management leader of CTSHealth. The Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.Requirements:
Need experience to start up or turn around non profit
1) Board Governance: Works with board in order to fulfill the organization mission.
- Responsible for leading CTSHealth in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
2) Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the non-profit portion of the organization.
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other revenues necessary to support CTSHealth’s non-profit mission.
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of CTSHealth, to include submission to the Executive Team a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the non-profit organization.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
3) Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and Leadership Staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
- Responsible for implementation of CTSHealth’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that CTSHealth can successfully fulfill its Mission into the future.
- Responsible for the enhancement of CTSHealth ’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
4) Organization Operations: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
- Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
- Responsible effective administration of CTSHealth operations.
- Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
Actual Job Responsibilities
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the organization.
- Supervise, collaborate with organization staff.
- Strategic planning and implementation.
- Planning and operation of annual budget.
- Serve as CTSHealth’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance CTSHealth ’s Mission.
- Engage in fundraising and developing other revenues.
- Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
- Oversee organization Board and committee meetings.
- Review and approve contracts for services.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Carolina Therapeutic Services
1538 Union RoadGastonia, NC
Non ProfitView all jobs at Carolina Therapeutic Services
Get fresh Key Account Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.