- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Carolina Skiff, LLC is seeking to fill the role of security guard for its production facility located in Waycross, GA.
The role of a security guard is to protect assigned property, promote and enforce safety and security and to act as a visible deterrent against irregular activity at our manufacturing plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor and control entrance and departure of employees and visitors according to protocol
· Detect and confront unauthorized persons and violators of security procedures
· Check property through electronic monitoring systems
· Report rule infractions and violations to management
· Patrol designated property to monitor and prevent intrusion, damage, hazards, and breaches of security
· Protect property from theft, damage, or trespassing
· Provide a visible presence that enforces safety and security
· Identify and investigate suspicious behavior, threats or irregular activity
· Contact relevant authorities to deal with unlawful or irregular activities
· Use a radio to communicate in a clear and concise manner
· Complete assigned daily paperwork for management
· Assist in the completion and distribution of paperwork for loads being picked up for delivery
· Searching employee bags as they enter and leave the property
· Operate guard arms for all vehicles entering and leaving facility
· Detail-oriented and keen observation skills
· Good communication skills – verbal and written
· Integrity and moral fitness
· Reliability and dependability
· Ability to anticipate, identify and solve problems
· Ability to react appropriately in emergency and high stress situations
· Judgement and decision making skills
· Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
· Flexibility to work different schedules as needed
Carolina Skiff, LLC
3231 Fulford Road WaycrossWaycross, GA
Get fresh Facility Security Guard jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.