We are looking for dedicated, highly ethical and strengths-based clinicians to provide outpatient therapy to children, families, and adults for our Smithfield office.
This position will provide office-based individual and family therapy for children, youth, adolescents, adults, and their families.
· Conduct initial Comprehensive Clinical Assessments to determine if criteria for mental health diagnosis and treatment are met.
· Recommend types of treatment modalities and evidenced based practices needed and provide these services directly or by referral.
· Work with clients and families/natural supports to assess client strengths and needs.
· Assist families with planning, developing, implementing, and assessing treatment and ancillary services.
· Document treatment and review treatment thru the use of service notes, client treatment plans, and treatment assessment tools.
· Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required.
Minimum Education, Training, and Experience:
Master's Degree in counseling, social work, or psychology, one year of experience in mental health issues, and a mental health license or provisional license including LCSW, LCSW-A, LPC, LPC-A or LMFT or LMFT-A (additional substance abuse license preferred but not required).