We are looking for a dedicated, highly ethical and strengths-based clinician to provide outpatient therapy to children and families at our Durham office.
This position will provide office-based individual and family therapy for children, youth, adolescents, adults, and their families.
· Conduct initial Comprehensive Clinical Assessments to determine if criteria for mental health diagnosis and treatment are met.
· Recommend types of treatment modalities and evidenced based practices needed and provide these services directly or by referral.
· Work with clients and families/natural supports to assess client strengths and needs.
· Assist families with planning, developing, implementing, and assessing treatment and ancillary services.
· Document treatment and review treatment thru the use of service notes, client treatment plans, and treatment assessment tools.
· Prior DBT training and clinical experience is preferred
Minimum Qualifications include:
Master's Degree in a Human Services field and a mental health license or provisional license including LCSW, LCSWA, LPC, LPCA, LMFT or LMFTA.