We are looking for a dedicated, highly ethical and strengths-based bilingual licensed clinician for our Smithfield IIH team.
We need an organized, experienced, positive professional who is driven and committed to implementing evidence-based practices, supporting team members, and who will represent our core values.
This position will provide administrative and clinical leadership in addition to working with children, families, and natural supports by providing the following:
- Complete Comprehensive Clinical and Diagnostic assessments to identify appropriate diagnoses and level of care for clients.
- Designate appropriate team staff whose clinical expertise best matches the needs/diagnoses of the client.
- Provide clinical expertise, guidance, and/or oversight to the IIH team in the provision of services and in the development of crisis plans and transition plans when clients move in and out of services.
- Provide individual and family therapy to clients and their families/natural supports, employing best evidence-based practices to meet their needs/diagnoses.
- Provide clinical supervision for each member of the IIH team during provision of services (individual supervision plans are required for each IIH team member, except the team lead
Duties may also include:
- maintaining oversight of services provided within and outside the agency
- providing consultation about a client’s mental health issues,
- acting as an advocate for the client, family, and natural supports in the community
- developing/evaluating the person-centered plan with the client and team
This position will be mostly in the community and in client's homes, and may require some evening work.
Minimum Education, Training, and Experience:
At a minimum, a Master's Degree in counseling, social work, or psychology and 1 year experience in mental health issues, with a current provisional or full licensure, issued by the governing board regulating a human service profession.