Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better.We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more atwww.xerox.comand explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
As a Sales Representative at Carolina Office Systems, a Xerox Company, you will be conducting Business-to-Business sales selling Office Solutions, SMART Technology, Software, Managed Print Services, Managed IT Services, and Xerox equipment. This role generates sales of Xerox products and services to new customers in a defined territory as well as Account management.
What you'll be doing...
- Within a given territory, you are responsible for executive level positioning and selling of new Xerox products and services to offer complete business solutions for our clients.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with prospective customers within a given territory. Observes/participates in presenting products and services that can benefit client's needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of the organization's entire product/service line. Partners with prospective clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities to deliver value-added business solutions. Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to close complex sales within a territory. Sells in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture. Identifies keys trends and customer needs.
- Owns the full cycle account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives and other performance metrics.
Education: Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
Experience: Typically requires 4-8 years direct work experience
Even Better If You Have:
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of outcome-based selling and how to leverage relevant tools to improve sales.
- Proven track record in consultative or outcome-based selling.
- The ability to cultivate new complex relationships and new business opportunities.
- Outstanding knowledge/understanding of the customer's environment as it relates to their specific sector.
- Being able to identify sector trends and drivers, understand key applications that solve business problems in a sector, and deliver solutions that meet customers' specific needs/requirements.
When You Join Carolina Office Systems-Xerox:
- Basesalary +uncapped commission
- Paid classroom & field Trainingto continue your growth as a best-in-class sales professional
- Internal marketing team poised to create your campaigns
- 401k Retirement
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Generous vacation policy with flexible hours
- Career Advancement AND more....
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox and Xerox and Design are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Carolina Office Systems