Carolina Industrial Resources, Inc is looking for a field Outside Sales - Industrial Representative! You will be responsible for building and sustaining long lasting relationships with new and existing customers to grow and promote the sale of CIR Flexible Packaging products and services. Candidates will work as ambassadors for CIR and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based in their assigned territory. They must build trust and act as support for prospects in qualifying leads and potential sales that are ideally suited for the flexible packaging industry.
- Understand CIR Flexible Packaging products and service functionality and competitive advantages.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Educate customer on how CIR products and services can benefit them financially.
- Monitor CIR’s industry competitors, new products and market conditions to understand customer specific needs.
- Develop and execute and territory lead generation plan, meet/exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Track and manage lead and opportunity information via sales automation software system, CRM.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Participate fully in meetings and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions, individual professional development and skill building.
· Bright, energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly motivated self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a team in a in a fast –paced, changing environment.
· Inherent ability to influence and gain cooperation of others.
· Strong customer service and rapport building skills.
· Proficient in technology and computer programs. (Microsoft products)
· Able to travel frequently as required of the job.
- Minimum of 5 + years related sales experience, preferably in flexible packaging capacity or industrial business to business sales.
- Can reliably commute within metro Detroit area.
- Proven sales experience.
- Self-motivated and driven to meet sales goals.
Carolina Industrial Resources, Inc.
Why Work Here?We are a flexible packaging provider offering creative solutions to manufacturers in multiple industry segments.
Long established, financially stable, and poised for enormous growth!