Visual Space Planner - Marketing/Creative
Carolina IT Professionals, Inc. Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Manages store specific adjacency space allocation and execution with a goal to deliver quality
- output within prescribed timelines
- Responsible for developing store specific adjacency plans by leveraging execution guidelines
- Leverage data to allocate right space for right category
- Acquire business context to assign right category adjacencies
- Leverage data and context to make store specific decisions with minimal guidance
- Deliver projects within prescribed timelines with expected level of quality
- Seamless interaction/communication and work closely with Project leads
- Work in a team environment with focus on achieving team goals vs individual goals
- Field of study – Architecture or Interior Design
- Work Experience – 2+ years of experience design, preferably retail design
- Technical expertise – Design Skills (AutoCAD, JDA Floor Planning)
- JDA Space Planning Software (now called Blue Yonder)
- Will accept other Space Planning Software – Market Max etc.
- Good Excel Skills (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Flow Merchandise Strategies nice to have
Job Type: Contract
Location: Remote (East Coast)
Carolina IT Professionals, Inc.
Carolina IT Professionals, Inc. is a 100% woman owned strategic staff augmentation firm specializing in the contract and permanent placement of IT, Engineering, and Business Professionals. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and employees.