Certified Pharmacy Technician CPhT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a dependable Certified Pharmacy Technician ( you must have CPhT PTCB certificate in hand) that will process and fill prescriptions. You will undertake other tasks under the direction of a pharmacist to provide excellent customer service and ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly. As a pharmacy technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility. You must possess excellent communication skills as well as aptitude in using computers. This is not a sitting position. You will be up on your feet compounding medications.
- Compounding medications per our Standard Operating Procedures
- Greet customers and answer questions
- Receive prescriptions and check their validity
- Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Resolve issues when they arise (e.g. rejected insurance claims)
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
- Undertake administrative tasks, cleaning, etc... as assigned
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- Proven experience as pharmacy technician
- Experience with an online prescription system is a plus
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician program
- Certified Pharmacy technician is an asset
Carolina Compounding Pharmacy & Health CenterWhy Work Here?
We foster a friendly, drama-free, professional work environment. If you are a hard-working person looking for a new challenge, look us up.
254 Towne Village DriveCary, NC
HealthcareView all jobs at Carolina Compounding Pharmacy & Health Center