Replacement HVAC Installer-Jacksonville
Carolina Comfort Air Inc
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Carolina Comfort Air is ready for YOU!
We offer Year Round Work, Ongoing/Onsite Training & Career Advancement Opportunities. You'll also be eligible for Medical, Dental & Vision insurance ,Holiday and Vacation time! PLUS a $20k company provided Life Insurance Policy AND a Tool Purchase Account.
The Retail Mechanic reports to the CCA Retail Manager and works collaboratively with other CCA employees in leading the Company toward its long-term vision of being the premier heating and air conditioning services provider. An employee in this class performs the full range of duties associated with installation of ventilation, air conditioning and environmental control systems, focusing primarily on the retail HVAC market. The Retail Mechanic receives work orders indicating the nature of the work to be done. They are expected to determine the materials, tools, and repair procedures needed. Limited supervision is given to this employee. The Retail Mechanic is a non-exempt position, and is expected to act as ambassador for the CCA brand.
Essential Job Functions:
· Install HVAC systems and ducting, includes new installation and replacement of existing systems.
· Work alongside the construction crew on all installations, and work within the construction schedules agreed upon.
· Supervise and manage the replacement process onsite.
· Supervise and manage crew onsite.
· Responsible for timely, quality, and correct installation.
- Sets ventilation, air conditioning, and environmental control equipment into place.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with customers as well as those contacted in the course of work.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Able to work overtime and be on-call.
· Minimum of a High School diploma
· At least 2 years of overall professional experience as a Mechanic or similar role in a HVAC related environment
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Working knowledge of materials, and operation and maintenance of specialty equipment utilized for the installation of these materials
· Must have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities. Must have good communication and presentation skills
Carolina Comfort Air Inc
ConstructionView all jobs at Carolina Comfort Air Inc
Get fresh Air Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.