Are you ready join a winning team? Is it time you earn what you're worth? Then Carolina Comfort Air is ready for YOU!
We are hiring Experienced HVAC Installers and Assistants to install systems for our Residential New Construction Department. We offer Year Round Work, Ongoing/Onsite Training & Career Advancement Opportunities. You'll also be eligible for Medical, Dental & Vision insurance after 90 days as well as Holiday & Vacation pay. PLUS a $20k company provided Life Insurance Policy AND a Tool Purchase Account.
If you have at least 1 year of RNC/HVAC experience and you're ready to grow with us, apply with your resume today or learn more at www.CarolinaComfortAir.com/Careers. We look forward to welcoming you to TEAM!
SUMMARY: The RNC Lead Installer will work collaboratively with other CCA employees in leading the Company toward its long-term vision of being the premier heating and air conditioning services provider. RNC Lead Installer will perform the full range of duties associated in regards to installation and maintenance. The Lead Installer will determine if all materials and tools are at the worksite ready to use. Limited supervision is given to this employee. The Lead Installer is expected to act as ambassador for the CCA brand.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sets ventilation, air conditioning, and environmental control equipment into place.
- Wires controls.
- Connects and installs piping and duct.
- Installs indoor and outdoor HVAC units, along with all required duct work.
- Effectively reads and understands house layout in order to efficiently perform job.
- Adjusts and balances distribution systems to achieve maximum energy efficiency.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Able to work overtime.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least three years of overall professional experience as a Mechanic or similar role in a HVAC-related environment
- Good working knowledge of materials, operations and maintenance of specialty equipment utilized for the installation of these materials.
- Must have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities. Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule
- Must be able to work in outdoor conditions for long periods of time
Since 2007 we have built a new base of operations in Clayton, NC on US 70 Business West and a team of HVAC specialists. We have also been able to expand our service area to additional locations in Dunn, Jacksonville & Wilmington allowing us to keep homes Comfy from the Triangle to the Coast!
Members of our team have traveled across the country to numerous HVAC training seminars and conferences to stay up to date in the forever-changing market of the HVAC industry. Carolina Comfort Air specializes in HVAC Service, Installation & Maintenance for single family and multifamily homes as well as light commercial applications.