Carolina Chiropractic Plus Shelby, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***PLEASE ANSWER SCREENING QUESTIONS TO BE CONSIDERED***
We are seeking to hire a Insurance Assistant to join our busy Health Care Office. You will be responsible for assisting with the verification of health insurance benefits as well as communicating explanation of benefits and out of pocket cost to patients and assuring accurate billing of all forms of insurance.
- Verification of all forms of health and third party insurance
- Setting up insurance policies and patient accounts
- Securing personal injury claims
- Be a liaison between our office and our billing company
- Be a liaison between the office and attorneys
- Be a resource for answers and direction for the team and patients regarding accounts
- Assure collection of patient fees
- Handling of any accounts receivable
- Communicating of patient benefits and out of pocket
- Handling of payment arrangements and Care Credit
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Manage workflow and efficiency of the Insurance Office
- The ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong accounting skills
- Experience with accounts receivable
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An outgoing and energetic personality
Carolina Chiropractic PlusWhy Work Here?
We are team oriented and focused on team development. There is the ability for both personal and professional growth with CCP
We are a state of the art health and wellness clinic with a focus on functional rehabilitation and long term wellness. We utilize traditional and computerized adjusting techniques as well as complementary rehabilitative techniques and advanced modalities such as Class 4 K-lasers, Spinal Decompression, Rebuilder therapy, Neurogenix, Live O2 therapy, Neurofeedback and many more. Having practiced in Shelby, North Carolina for the past 25 years, we have built a strong referral based practice treating common musculoskeletal complaints as well as complicated neurological syndromes. Our team of doctors and assistants work together to educate and care for patients providing the best in customer service and results. Dr. Brad Moffitt is a leader in the community and strives for excellence in conservative health care by not only providing unique and outstanding care, but consulting and teaching about the philosophy and the business of chiropractic.
145 W DIXON BLVDShelby, NC