Registered Behavior Technicians at CCABA have a passion for improving the lives of children with Autism and their families. They are empowered by science and committed to evidence-based practice. The exemplar RBT is constantly seeking knowledge and pursuing a career path in Applied Behavior Analysis. They are intelligent, motivated, coachable, eager, and kind. They are solution focused, inclusive of others and ethically bound. They take responsibility for their work, they celebrate the success of others, and are always seeking to improve. The exemplar CCABA RBT is looking for a platform to do their life's work--seeking and supporting a culture of collaboration and growth.
The RBT position requires that the employee be available to provide services within the 3pm-7pm time frame. We understand that you may be interested in acquiring hours during the day. Please note: CCABA's scheduler will work with you to secure additional hours, as they become available, but a full time role is never guaranteed.
Benefits of the RBT position include:
- Access to benefits when working full time
- Ongoing training and supervision
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Training in multiple settings- clinic, home, school
- Paid travel time between clients
- Opportunity to complete paid Admin work in the event of a cancellation
- Collaboration with the top clinicians in the State
- Mentorship from seasoned and accomplished Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Opportunity to transfer to other CCABA locations for employment across the State
- Project and Leadership opportunities
- Engagement in Clinical Research and Presentation
- Free Individual and Group BACB Supervision
- Dedicated Off-site BCBA supervisor to guide you through your experience hours and support you in your graduate studies
- Building of a Behavior Analytic Portfolio- consisting of assessment tools and clinical documentation skill acquisition
- Access to Behavior Analytic Conferences
- Clear path to advancement with company commitment to skill development and professional progress
CCABA is dedicated to improving the lives of Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families. We are committed to adhering to the highest professional standards while creating an environment in which exceptional people (like you!) can think big, have fun and do good.