Quality Assurance Lab Technician
Carolina Canners supplies its stockholders and neighboring bottlers with the highest of quality soft drinks from a very modern production center located in Cheraw, SC. Carolina Canners has expanded many times and now has 2 can production lines, 2 bottle production lines, and a fountain syrup production line producing numerous brands, flavors, and packages of water, fruit juice drinks, tea, energy drinks and carbonated and non- carbonated soft drinks.
Carolina Canners, Inc. is seeking a full-time experienced Quality Assurance Lab Technician to join our team. Position is 2nd Shift
- Collect product samples from each line running.
- Check analytical, taste, odor and appearance.
- Record results of samples collected from all lines running.
- Check and verify product codes, warmer temperatures, and product labels are correct.
- Test incoming water and record results.
- Monitor test results and adjust lines to target on computer.
- Calibrate lab test equipment.
- Follow GMP and safety rules.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior Quality Control experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds periodically.
- Record keeping: computer entry and paper forms.
- Follow oral and written directions.
- Basic math and chemistry skills.
Extensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision, matching 401 (k), profit sharing, and company paid life/disability plans.
Carolina Canners is an Equal Opportunity Employer