New Bern, NC
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Take ownership of existing client base within an assigned geographic region.
- Establish and maintain relationships with technicians, service advisors, service managers, parts managers, fixed operations directors and owners of franchise automotive, motorcycle, marine dealerships, independent garages and small engine repair shops, as well as managers, technicians of business and municipal fleet operators in your exclusive territory.
- Sell the entire product set of Carolina BG including but not limited to BG Products, Simoniz, and QuicKleen.
- Provide each customer with the following on a consistent, measured and reported basis to Ownership, Fixed Operations Manager and Service Manager
- Business Development Meetings
- Service Advisor Training
- Technician Training
- Process/Program Implementation
- Marketing Consultation
- Maintain and monitor any and all customer owned or Carolina BG loaned equipment impacting end user sales and product utilization.
- The B2B Territory Manager will report to a Regional Territory Manager working closely together to ensure the best possible results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This will include, at a minimum, 4 in person work sessions monthly with the Regional Manager along with consistent follow up on sales cycle expectations.
- The B2B Territory Manager will work remotely from a company owned vehicle and computer which they are expected to maintain and keep in an acceptable visual and mechanical manner.
- Administrative related functions required include but not limited:
- Active preparation and daily updating of required company reports and schedules.
- Accounts receivable collection efforts on each visit.
- Product inventory management including insuring inventory accuracy, warehouse maintenance/ organization, loading and unloading of CBG products and materials, customer delivery of products and equipment.
- Sales invoicing.
- New account qualification and paperwork completion.
- Daily operating schedule of 7:30 - 5:30 Monday through Friday at a minimum. Saturday hours may be required dependent on ability to meet and exceed your personal monthly commitment.
- Attendance to all company meetings, training sessions and continual education sessions.
Carolina BG has a strong customer base that is experiencing unparalleled needs in the automotive maintenance market place that has fueled our demand and our need to grow. Our team of professionals are responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with a number of dealerships, independent garages and small engine repair shops which requires daily field interaction with various customers. We are driven to ethically, morally and profitably assist our clients and employees in meeting and exceeding their personal and organizational financial and operational goals.
Carolina BGNew Bern, NC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.