Real Estate Listing Transaction Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position requires an Arizona Real Estate license. We are hiring for the position of Listing Transaction Team Member. The purpose of this position is to manage the transaction from the point of listing contract to the point the property receives a purchase contract - while maintaining constant communication with homeowners, our agents, and any other relevant parties to the transaction as needed. Ensure a smooth transaction and provide a high level of customer service to all clients in the selling of their homes.
This position requires a high level of attention to detail, self-starter, exceptional problem-solving skills, team-driven, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to multi-task.
40-hour workweek in the Tempe OfficeCompensation:
$20 per hourResponsibilities:
- Follow set procedures on systems for clients, and database management
- Work with a team of 16 Real Estate Agents on their listing transactions
- Act as a liaison between clients, agents, and our vendor partners
- Ensure exceptional service to clients and customers of the team
- Ability to manage 40-50 listings per month
- Work closely with our with our team of experts including our marketing department
- Ensure listing paperwork is completed and submitted into our broker system, our data base and within our inhouse communications.
- Must be a licensed Real Estate Agent in the state of Arizona
- Recent experience as a Listing Transaction Manager
- Technologically savvy
- Able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
The Carol Royse Team @ Keller Williams Realty East Valley has become one of the top teams across the United States of America. The team currently has 8 family members, all licensed and serving the team in various departments, along with 17 additional agents and admin. Each day, The Carol Royse Team strives to elevate our clients with an exceptional experience. Exceeding their expectations is our team’s daily commitment.
Carol Royse Team @ Keller Williams Realty East Valley
Real EstateView all jobs at Carol Royse Team @ Keller Williams Realty East Valley