You are energetic and enthusiastic. You are driven to succeed. You have an engaging personality. You have exceptional communication skills and a strong command of the English language. You are an expert at quickly establishing trust and building strong relationships with people.
Who Are We Looking For?
We have Superstar sales people that come from all backgrounds and walks of life. Some of our most successful sales people started their careers as bartenders, servers, high-school teachers, working in the fast food industry or wanted a change in their corporate careers.
What do they all have in common?
Drive! Energy! Personality! Communication!
If you bring that, we’ll take care of the rest!
Even if you have limited sales experience you could be our next Dwayne Wade! We have an amazing team of Sales Mangers, Sales Trainers and Sales Coaches that will take you under their wings and give you the tools and encouragement you need to succeed!
We offer an industry leading fully paid 4-week State of the Art Outbound Sales Training that will turn you into our next Vacation Sales Representative Superstar!
As a Vacation Sales Representative, you will sell attainable dreams to people that have either cruised with Carnival in the past, or have actively expressed an interest in cruising with us. You have a hunter mentality and LOVE closing deals. You are very comfortable on the phone, as you’ll make outbound sales calls in a high volume metrics driven environment; at least 100-120 calls/day. You enjoy the financial rewards that come with achieving and exceeding your sales goals.
Wow! If this sounds like you, we want to invest in YOU!
What We Offer
You will work with a group of like-minded, fun, high-energy people that are focused and driven. Each team start their day with a high energy sales meeting to get you pumped and excited to come into work every day!
We are Carnival Cruise Line; we want you to #ChooseFUN!
The exempt base earning is $16,500 plus a very lucrative sales commission structure and 6-month bonus guarantee. Average producers earn between $55K - $60K per year, with top producers earning an average of $90K+ per year their first year! After that, it’s up to you if you want to become one of our Top Vacation Sales Representatives that make well over $100K each year.
Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10:50am–8pm and Friday, 9am-6pm; Flexible to work weekends when necessary
Location: Miramar, Florida (Right off I-75 and Florida Turnpike)
Join us for an Open House where you can meet the hiring managers:
Thursday, May 3rd between 4pm to 7pm
3400 Lakeside Drive, 2nd floor
Miramar, Florida 33027
- Local South Florida candidates only
- 1+ Years of Sales Experience Preferred
- High school / GED, college degree preferred
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary Profit Sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development
- An on-site cafeteria and free parking
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors