- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Carnegie Robotics partners with a variety of industry leaders to provide customized robotic solutions for any problem. Our expertise in building and deploying hardened solutions paired with our partners decades of expertise in an industry lead to very successful outcomes. We are not afraid to take on the challenges of any industry, and have applications in a wide variety of ways: floor scrubbing, boating, logistics, industrial inspection, precision positioning, mining, off-road autonomy, and minesweeping. Whether you already have an interest in robotics, or are just joining the field and are looking to find your “niche”, Carnegie Robotics is the place for you.Who We’re Looking for:
Individuals who are interested, and ideally experienced, in some of the areas and topics we are passionate about. All skill levels and backgrounds are welcome. We have an amazing team of engineers and technicians from a variety of backgrounds who love to share their collective knowledge and experiences. We’ve had Electrical Engineers who started as interns in Production and Manufacturing, Software Engineers we found on Github, Systems Engineers who entered as Engineering Technicians, and Mechanical Engineers who are now Technical Program Managers. We’re about growth and providing opportunities for you as you move through your career.What you’ll be doing:
You will be reporting to the Chief Development Officer, and will be an integral part of the CRL team. You will be working across multiple disciplines within our unique company, and will own the marketing strategy for Carnegie Robotics.
You will plan and execute a variety of multi-channel strategies to drive brand awareness and inbound sales opportunities. This scope will include targeted brand and recruitment campaigns, content creation, website and social media, public relations, print and digital collateral, and in some cases, leading the planning and execution of corporate tradeshows.
You will be expected to be self-sufficient, digital and data savvy, organized, and have the ability to plan and execute a variety of key programs. Moreover, someone who works hard, wants autonomy to think and lead creatively, can pivot quickly, and is kind (ya gotta be nice).What your day to day is:
- Owning the marketing strategy and execution, including brand campaigns and outreach
- Managing social media accounts; including content and design creation – plus distributing across multiple marketing channels; such as social media, emails, blog posts.
- Overseeing product marketing campaigns; including the design and creation of infographics, public relations outreach, and media inquiries to Chief Development Officer.
- Managing relationships with print and online publications, and increase our brand recognition and engagement in being recognized for Industry lists, Awards, and articles.
- Collaborating with, and overseeing graphic design resources for developing a host of CR design needs; including digital and print campaigns, brochures etc
- Administering the CRL Website, web provider relationships, and affiliated consultants
- Integrate and utilize SEO best practices into all web and social media content
- Analyze and report on social media and website engagement analytics
- Manage the Carnegie Robotics Team Store, and generate cool and creative swag options!
- Manage video productions across a wide array of company needs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Related Field (equivalent education or combination of experience).
- 3+ years of content marketing experience, preferably in tech and/or robotics.
- Proficiency in content management and social tools such as Buffer, Hubspot, and others.
- Professional experience managing corporate social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, and other analytic and reporting tools.
- Working knowledge of social media management tools; such as Buffer, Hubspot and others.
- Graphic design and basic video and photography skills.
- Ability to personally curate and modify designs for social media and branding campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Teams.
- Experience conducting written and in-person interviews with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Top of the line UPMC health coverage with FSA or HSA options
- Comprehensive dental, vision, and life insurance
- Fidelity 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free catered lunch every day with a vegan option
- Flexible work hours including work-from-home options
- Fully paid days off that accrue and are yours to keep starting year one with 35 days (equal to 6.5 weeks)
- Comp time for company travel
Powered by JazzHR
Carnegie Robotics LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Carnegie Robotics LLC