As a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the creation, successful implementation, and ongoing optimization of digital display and PPC campaign activities for our education clients. This entry level position will solidify your knowledge of all critical components of digital marketing in the higher education space.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, you will work closely with our entire Digital Marketing Team on the day-to-day management of your clients’ campaigns.
- Assist with the day-to-day digital campaign management across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo) and paid social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Responsible for campaign set up, execution, budget management, optimization, and reporting/analytics of campaigns
- Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion), review/editing of ad creative/copy, and ongoing management of campaigns
- Assist with compiling monthly reporting analysis of campaign performance metrics
- Create, coordinate, and QA all aspects of client tracking codes on site
- Assist with campaign strategy development, including proposal development
- Be a team player who enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment!
- Bachelor's degree, marketing preferred
- Knowledge or demonstrated interest in search marketing landscape
- 1 year or less of demonstrable success in digital advertising campaign management (or relevant experience)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel—imperative skill for position
- Attention to detail is a must
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Solid data analysis experience
- Energy and enthusiasm for the success of our clients
- Experience managing campaigns in search engines and/or social media platforms a plus
- Familiarity with Acquisio or other reporting software a plus