CPC is seeking a Senior Project Manager/ Senior Project Engineer experienced in Land Development and or Municipal engineering projects. The successful candidate will provide technical and design services in support of land development and Municipal projects and must be able to work as part of a team. Specifically experienced in site layout, water and sewer utilities and stormwater management. This position will be based in Deerfield Beach, FL and will report directly to the Vice President of Engineering Services.
Manage internal projects and design staff with the day-to-day aspects of a project or portion thereof
Effectively communicate relevant information to superiors
Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
Manages the permits with all government agencies, local and state
Understanding of communicating information tactfully
Must have proven track record of on-time, on budget completion of similar projects
Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and follow through to completion within allocated period of time
To perform the job successfully the best candidates will have excellent teamwork and collaboration skills and be able to maintain a positive and pleasant attitude and work environment even in difficult situations.
• Florida P.E. License required.
• Minimum of 8 Years Experience in Land Development or Municipal projects.
• BS in Civil Engineering preferred
• Experience with Land Development/Site Design, Stormwater and Utilities and permitting with our local and state regulatory agencies is required.
Requires valid driver's license