CPC is actively seeking a highly talented CEI Senior Project Engineer for employment in the Southeast, Florida area. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in managing CEI staff and performing Construction Engineering and Inspection duties on highway and bridge construction projects preferably in Southeast Florida. CPC is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects. The incumbent can look forward to projects including various assignments for the Department of Transportation, Expressway Authorities and local municipalities throughout Florida.
• Responsible for marketing and leading CEI pursuits in Southeast Florida.
• Responsible for managing CPC CEI projects and staff in Southeast Florida.
• Direct highly complex and specialized construction engineering administration and inspection program
• Plans and organizes the work of subordinate and staff members; develops and/or reviews policies, methods, practices, and procedures
• Reviews programs for conformance with FDOT standards
• Train and develop staff
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Registered in the State of Florida as a Professional Engineer
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience including: Construction Management on Civil Transportation Projects
• FDOT Advanced MOT Certification
• CTQP Quality Control Manager
• Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues, Self Study Course