- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Committed to providing top-tier client experience
- Capable of developing in-depth product knowledge
- Demonstrate consistent time management and organization skills
- Experienced in both correspondent lending and brokering activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Mortgage, sales, real estate or related financial services experience (preferred)
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated attitude with a high level of initiative and accountability
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- The Junior MLO will originate home loans from various lead sources, follow up with phone calls and emails, and provide exceptional service while guiding clients through the home loan process.
- Consult with clients about their personal objectives and lending needs to help them achieve their financial goals. This includes collecting and analyzing information about the client's financial situation, assessing tolerance for risk and change, plans for the future, income, assets, debts, cash flow, and credit history.
- Analyze complex financial information for clients to make an initial assessment regarding whether the client and the property may qualify for a particular lending solution.
- Make recommendations to clients about which lending solutions would best meet their financial and personal objectives.
- Advise clients about the consequences, risks, and benefits of alternative lending solutions.
- Promote the Carlyle Financial brand, and promote Carlyle Financial as the provider for lending solutions. This includes promoting Carlyle Financial and its services to real estate agencies, builders, other referral sources, and clients.
- Meet with clients both inside and outside of Carlyle Financial offices, with such visits to vary based on clientele, geography, market conditions, and other factors.
- Partner with our operations team to ensure the seamless transfer of the loan application, provide documents to the processors, and obtain any additional information needed by the processors and/or underwriters.
- Work collaboratively with Carlyle Financial team members to ensure the timely closing of the client's loan.
- Establishing key referral relationships (Realtors, CPA's, Builders, etc). to drive mortgage business into the company.
- Work collaboratively with Carlye Financial’s marketing team on digital and print campaigns, fliers, social media presence and postings.
- This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and CF policies and procedures.
- This position requires the ability to obtain an active salesperson’s license from the California Department of Real Estate (CalDRE).
We select our team members with care and foster a positive, agile and connected work environment. You’ll have the flexibility to work remotely, and you’re welcome to meet your clients in our beautiful office space in the heart of the city. We like working here and think you will, too.
Grow With Us
Ready to grow your existing skills? We’ll reimburse industry licensing and other courses to make you happier and more productive in your career.
Carlyle Financial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.