- $59,000 to $88,000 Yearly
Works under the guidance of the Controller and assists the Controller with directing the organization’s financial operations and administration. Assists the Controller in the preparation and review of financial statements, budgets, monthly forecasts, financial planning, and various other financial operating reports. The Sr. Financial Analyst will also be responsible for fixed asset accounting, lease versus buy, ROI and payback analysis related to capital spending. The Sr. Financial Analyst will also be responsible for balance sheet analysis and assisting in Sarbanes Oxley compliance activities. The Financial Analyst will also assist with audit workpaper preparation as needed. Duties of Sr. Financial Analyst will include:
- Prepare and analyze current and past financial data and performance to drive improvements.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to local, division and corporate management.
- Manages operational data and maintains data accuracy and integrity.
- Provide financial analysis and reporting on results and trends of operations.
- Prepare reports and projections based on analysis.
- Develop and maintain financial models for forecasting and budgeting.
- Works with Controller to manage the preparation of budgets, review budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Assist with month end closing processes, maintain the general ledger, generate monthly journal entries and reconcile accounts.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Financial and ERP systems and the ability to data mine.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with team members, coworkers, production staff and management.
- Review and improve daily processes and tasks to expedite and improve workflow.
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Provide audit support through the generation of timely, accurate schedules and documents.
- Provide support to Finance clerical staff and assist in resolving issues that arise in these areas with minimal supervision
- Assist in Sarbanes Oxley compliance activities. Learns SOX Corporate requirements and maintains records to comply with said requirements
- Other duties and projects as assigned to meet department/facility goals.
- Advanced in Excel with intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer commit ted to recruit, hire, train and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Note: This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Carlton Forge WorksParamount, CA
Finance and InsuranceView All Carlton Forge Works Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.