Salesforce Database Administrator
Carlson Capital Management Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Carlson Capital Management (CCM), we deliver a fully integrated, client-centered wealth management experience that exemplifies superior care and upholds the industry’s highest fiduciary standards. Our employee-owned firm offers customized investment, estate, tax, retirement, insurance, and philanthropic planning to individuals and families in a highly collaborative environment.
Salesforce Database Administrator
The purpose of this role is to serve as the primary database data integrity, development, analysis, administration, and reporting resource for the firm. This position will develop FSC solutions that support the strategic objectives of teams across the firm.
- Manages and administers the firm’s Salesforce database. Integrates Salesforce with third-party applications and ensures the integrity of data integrations and manipulations. Develops and maintains custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, workflows, and page layouts. Responsible for batch uploads, exports, and updates of data. Analyzes data and develops reports, dashboards, and processes to support business operations.
- Is the go-to person for the firm’s Salesforce platform. Responds to requests and partners with colleagues to identify and resolve issues.
- Administers databases firmwide, including responsibility for design, development, testing, integrity, accuracy, and security.
- Provides routine technical training to colleagues.
- Recommends and establishes Salesforce best practices; communicates best practices and complex information to all colleagues.
- Develops and manages reports in Salesforce and other firmwide databases according to the direction of various stakeholders.
- Improves the overall efficiency of the firm by providing analytical support, process improvement recommendations, and implementation of targeted strategies.
- Maintains communicative and beneficial relationships with related vendors and multiple business partners.
- Regularly audits databases, related internal processes, software solutions, and industry best practices to continuously improve the performance of individual colleagues and the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- At least one year of Salesforce administration experience and/or equivalent education/experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and data gathering skills.
- Strong fundamental database software architecture skills and experience.
- Salesforce administrator certification preferred and willingness to engage in relevant certification programs desired.
- Strong background using Salesforce reporting tools.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce and extended knowledge of those capabilities utilizing custom code and/or integration with other systems.
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL databases and queries is strongly preferred.
- Proven advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required and Visual Basic is preferred.
- Proven attention to detail and highly developed analytical skills required.
- Proven ability to prioritize, self-manage, and proactively solve problems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, often conflicting, priorities across multiple functional areas.
Carlson Capital Management
BusinessView all jobs at Carlson Capital Management