- Posted: over a month ago
At Carlson Capital Management (CCM), we deliver a fully integrated, client-centered wealth management experience that exemplifies superior care and upholds the industry’s highest fiduciary standards. Our employee-owned firm offers customized investment, estate, tax, retirement, insurance, and philanthropic planning to individuals and families in a highly collaborative environment.
Paraplanners serve as the primary preparation and support resource to wealth advisors. This position is physically located in our Bloomington office, but supports advisors in all CCM locations, providing an essential link between clients, advisors, and internal collaborators.
- Holds the primary responsibility for preparing paperwork and presentation materials for client meetings.
- Prepares and delivers client correspondence via phone, email, and mail.
- Responsible for compiling, entering, and regularly auditing all client data and tasks in the firm’s CRM system.
- Assists advisors with several important elements of the financial planning process, including, and not limited to:
- Collecting all required data from current and prospective clients—assets, liabilities, insurance policies, estate documents, tax returns, and more.
- Creating net worth statements with firm-provided templates.
- Entering data into the firm’s retirement planning software.
- Summarizing key components of life, disability, and long-term insurance policies, as well as educational plans, such as 529 plans, education savings accounts, and custodial accounts.
- Works collaboratively with advisors throughout the planning process to ensure that comprehensive financial plans are completed accurately and promptly.
- Aids advisors in portfolio management by scheduling review meetings, collaborating with client support team colleagues to complete tasks and maintaining high-quality internal communication regarding changes to existing and new client statuses.
- Works proactively in all facets of the role, consistently seeking out new opportunities to assist advisors in planning more effectively, maximizing data, defining best practices, and identifying high-impact activities.
- Leverages the firm’s technology platforms to ensure timely and accurate data is recorded, supporting a culture of collaboration and an extraordinary client experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working in client support, portfolio management, relationship management, or paraplanner role, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Must have keen attention to detail and highly developed analytical skills.
- Exhibits a proven ability to prioritize, self-manage, and proactively solve problems, and take on other responsibilities, as assigned, with enthusiasm.
- Ideal candidates will possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products and client relationship management (CRM) systems, preferably Salesforce.
Carlson Capital Management
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?