Outreach and Recruitment Specialist
Are you passionate about relationship-building with community partners? Do you enjoy working collaboratively to expand outreach and recruitment efforts? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates
Outreach and Recruitment Specialist
We are seeking an Outreach and Recruitment Specialist who will respond to priorities as set by the Director of Development and Communications by working collaboratively with various functional areas, such as Registration, career training programs, and other academic teams to expand existing student outreach and recruitment efforts. The Outreach and Recruitment Specialist will identify and build untapped partnerships/communities and recruit to enroll target populations to consistently meet expected enrollment targets and to boost enrollment. Additionally, the incumbent will develop new and creative strategies for meeting the expected increased enrollment targets over the next five years. This position entails substantial evening and weekend work, as well as, working out in the community.
- Develops and leads recruitment and outreach plans for events including major registration activities, community event participation, postcard and flyer distribution, academy recruitment sessions, open houses, and internal school events as needed.
- Establishes or strengthens relationships with local businesses and community organizations, such as libraries, embassies, churches, and service providers that serve our student population to advertise our school. Serves as the point of contact for these organizations and institutions.
- Works in concert with Communications and Registration Departments to develop outreach plans for under-enrolled classes.
- Responsible for registration and outreach updates on the school website to ensure registration-related information is disseminated through all additional outlets, eg. digital signs, the homepage of the website, newsletter, TVs, etc.
- Liaisons with and supports Career Training Directors in their efforts to ensure full program enrollment and develop internal and external outreach plans.
- Works with Communications & Development team to create streamlined internal and external promotional materials related to current and new classes.
- Liaisons between career training and other programs to establish consistent and unified information-sharing regarding needs and recruitment across both campuses.
- Creates and maintains an advertising, outreach, and recruitment plan for the year, including events
- Works with the Communications & Development team to develop content for internal and external audiences, including current students, teachers, and potential applicants, for both outreach purposes and to raise awareness about major registration events and procedures.
- Supports the Communications & Development team in answering questions about application/registration that come through the School’s social media accounts and general school email addresses.
- Cleans the leads list in MAESTRO and send email updates to leads through MAESTRO
- Conducts research to determine best outreach practices, new recruitment tools, and trends in engaging the school’s target population. Additionally, will analyze current student data to inform outreach efforts. Ensures outreach efforts reflect and are diverse.
- Maintaining and building School’s community relationships and network in the community, as well as maintenance of those records in the database
- Plans, coordinates, and supports outreach and community engagement events for the School
- Develops and distribute quarterly recruitment updates to staff
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related and a minimum of 3 years of related experience or the appropriate combination of education and experience
- Demonstrates ability to work as a team player, take initiative, and function effectively under pressure.
- Knowledge and experience using Windows, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Suite Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Additional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and social media applications is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service in a diverse environment.
- The ability to fluently speak a foreign language is preferred (Spanish or Amharic preferred).
- Ability to interact with populations of diverse cultural, social, and economic backgrounds.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule that responds to the needs of the community, including weekends and evenings.
- Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
- Deep commitment to CRIPCS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Salary Range $54,800.00-$65,800.00
Apply directly at Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4-564d-4335-b098-98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=455053&source=CC2&lang=en_US.This position will be open until filled.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter SchoolWashington, DC
Get fresh Outreach and Recruitment Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.