A large Multi-Franchise Dealer Group is looking for an experienced General Manager.
The General Manager has overall responsibilities for the performance and results of the store. They will oversee hiring and development of the team, setting and achieving Fixed and Variable sales targets, and managing the P&L of the store.
The highest professionalism and integrity are essential for consideration.
Automotive General Manager Job Requirements:
- Must have 5-7year of stable and verifiable employment history at the GM level. Must be able to show evidence of strong results and top-tier CSI
- Japanese Import experience is a plus.
- Must be well organized and demonstrate excellent Customer Service and PR skills.
- Must have strong leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting and advanced computer skills.
Automotive General Manager Job Benefits
- Generous compensation Package and relocation assistance, if needed, will be discussed during the interview.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan Benefits
- Paid Vacation