Polyurethane Systems Sales Representative
Carlisle Construction Materials Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Carlisle Polyurethane Systems (CPS) focuses on foams, surface and specialty coatings, binders, casting resins, adhesives, sealants and elastomers. CPS is brand of Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products related to the commercial and residential construction markets. With over 100 years of success, Carlisle Companies offers a global portfolio of niche brands and businesses that provide highly engineered products and solutions.
We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our Polyurethane Systems Team on the west coast.
This position is responsible for the evaluation, qualification and implementation of polyurethane technology. Maintaining a high level of technical and sales management of polyurethane products within the OEM market space.
- Manage commercial relationships and technical service needs of existing polyurethanes systems accounts.
- Develop new business and maintain current business within the designated Technology segment.
- Generate and follow-through on all new leads and referrals presented from internal and external sources.
- Coordinate and communicate critical information between customers and the Company regarding shipping, schedules, forecasts, quality, technical issues, pricing and other miscellaneous issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in biology, chemistry, engineering or a related field with 3 to 5 years of successful product development and technical service experience.
- Direct experience with polyurethane systems in the case, binders and or foam markets.
- Selling experience or business development in polyurethane or related OEM markets preferred
- Demonstrated success in managing small and large accounts required
- Ability to travel 50% of the time is required. Must have a clean and current driving record
When you join CCM, you'll become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we've got something special here, and our employees seem to agree.
- Compensation package based on experience, with base salary and ability to earn monthly commissions.
- Company provided vehicle, iPhone, credit card and laptop.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package effective on your start date.
CCM is a $3.2B division of Carlisle Companies (NYSE:CSL). We employ more than 3,800 people and operate 42 plants in North America and 7 in Europe.
CCM companies include: Carlisle SynTec Systems, Carlisle WIP Products, Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing, Hardcast Products, Hunter Panels, Insulfoam, Carlisle International, Versico Roofing Systems, WeatherBond, Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings, Petersen Aluminum Corporation, and Drexel Metals.
Carlisle Construction MaterialsWhy Work Here?
Benefits start the day you do!
Carlisle Construction Materials LLC (CCM) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products and related technologies for the commercial and residential construction markets. Carlisle has been a recognized leader in the roofing industry for nearly half a century, offering high-performance single-ply roofing solutions that include EPDM, TPO, PVC and roof garden systems. Carlisle also offers a full line of polyiso and expanded polystyrene insulation as well as a host of steepslope underlayments, duct sealants, adhesives and hardware. In addition to roofing, Carlisle services the waterproofing, framing and general construction industries. Every Carlisle Company offers sustainable, eco-friendly products that help reduce a building’s carbon footprint, and often minimize its energy consumption and costs. CCM is a $3.2B division of Carlisle Companies (NYSE:CSL). We employ more than 3,800 people and operate 42 plants in North America and 7 in Europe. CCM companies include: Carlisle SynTec Systems, Carlisle WIP Products, Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing, Hardcast Products, Hunter Panels, Insulfoam, Carlisle International, Versico Roofing Systems, WeatherBond, Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings, Petersen Aluminum Corporation, and Drexel Metals.
AddressRancho Cucamonga, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Carlisle Construction Materials