Carlisle Construction Materials Harrisburg, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our central engineering team in Carlisle, PA.
The Electrical Engineer is to be involved with the implementation and installation of capital equipment and facilities to include ownership of all phases of a project from initiation and planning through installation, commissioning, and closeout. This position also provides engineering expertise to assist plant-level engineering, maintenance, production, and management personnel in solving technical problems that arise at the plant. Technical assistance will require basic understanding of plant power distribution systems and process/machinery control systems. A practical level of understanding of electrical engineering principles are to be applied to assigned project work.
- Assist in the preparation of power systems and control system specifications and design criteria.
- Solicit and review competitive bids, issue purchase requisitions, assist in the coordination of equipment installation and supervision of electrical contractors during building and equipment installation phase and start up.
- Provide training and technical assistance to plant engineering/maintenance personnel and production personnel to ensure all project goals are successfully attained.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of Electrical Engineering experience preferred
- Experience working in industrial/manufacturing environment is preferred
- Experience supervising contractors or direct employees is preferred
- Full understanding of electrical wiring and control basics including general construction principles
- Understanding of Ethernet/IP and other communication protocols is preferred
- Application of PLC's, PC’s, software, HMI’s, etc., in process controls
- Ability to travel up to 30% to Carlisle Construction Materials facilities outside of home base office
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We’ve been around since 1917. In just the past seven years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.Working for Carlisle CCM means that you are working for a company that cares, come join our team and be part of shaping the next 100 years in the construction industry. Come join the Carlisle Experience!
CCM is a $3.2B division of Carlisle Companies (NYSE:CSL). We employ more than 3,800 people and operate 42 plants in North America and 7 in Europe.
CCM companies include: Carlisle SynTec Systems, Carlisle WIP Products, Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing, Hardcast Products, Hunter Panels, Insulfoam, Carlisle International, Versico Roofing Systems, WeatherBond, Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings, Petersen Aluminum Corporation, and Drexel Metals.
Carlisle Construction MaterialsWhy Work Here?
Benefits start the day you do!
Carlisle Construction Materials LLC (CCM) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products and related technologies for the commercial and residential construction markets. Carlisle has been a recognized leader in the roofing industry for nearly half a century, offering high-performance single-ply roofing solutions that include EPDM, TPO, PVC and roof garden systems. Carlisle also offers a full line of polyiso and expanded polystyrene insulation as well as a host of steepslope underlayments, duct sealants, adhesives and hardware. In addition to roofing, Carlisle services the waterproofing, framing and general construction industries. Every Carlisle Company offers sustainable, eco-friendly products that help reduce a building’s carbon footprint, and often minimize its energy consumption and costs. CCM is a $3.2B division of Carlisle Companies (NYSE:CSL). We employ more than 3,800 people and operate 42 plants in North America and 7 in Europe. CCM companies include: Carlisle SynTec Systems, Carlisle WIP Products, Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing, Hardcast Products, Hunter Panels, Insulfoam, Carlisle International, Versico Roofing Systems, WeatherBond, Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings, Petersen Aluminum Corporation, and Drexel Metals.
1555 Ritner Highway CarlisleHarrisburg, PA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Carlisle Construction Materials