Commercial Roofing Inspector
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are looking for a Commercial Roofing Field Service Representative to join our team in the Denver, CO area. This exciting opportunity is ideal for self-starters. Primary functions of the position are to provide exceptional field service to Carlisle's customer base by servicing, promoting, demonstrating, and providing training on Carlisle roofing products. This position will service a regional territory to ensure quality roofing installations. Duties include scheduling and completing of roofing inspections, performing progress checks on roofing projects, providing technical assistance via telephone for roofing applicators and submittal of weekly reports.
This candidate should be located near/North of Denver; this person will cover the Denver area, Wyoming, and Montana areas.
Estimate of 40-50% overnight travel required.
A company vehicle and travel allowance is provided.
Carlisle provides a 12 week extensive training program to prepare you for your new career with Carlisle. This includes both a classroom and hands on training. Carlisle pays for all travel expenses during your trainings.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of inspections of the completed roofing work on job site. Work is completed in all outside weather conditions.
- Job site visits to systems being installed. This includes the scheduling of job site visits, full knowledge of spec and details, ability to converse and explain the specific Carlisle roof system and any errors to the system and what steps needed to repair the system.
- Completing and submitting forms, letters, and reports. This involves filling out standard forms utilize inside the TS department and Carlisle. This also includes the ability to write letters to roofers, building owners, architects, consultants, etc., explaining what needs to be completed to install Carlisle systems or to correct a problem on a Carlisle roofing project.
- Providing technical assistance for technical questions presented by roofing applicators.
- Scheduling of training programs, the ability to physically complete Carlisle installation work, i.e., splices, flashings, installation of insulation, includes full working knowledge of specs and details, the ability to converse and convey installation methods to roofing foremen and crewmen.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One (1) or more years of previous roofing or construction experience is required. Related experience and educational combination will be considered.
- Applicants must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong time management skills and be self-motivated.
- A valid driver's license is required.
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We’ve been around since 1917. In just the past seven years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.Working for Carlisle CCM means that you are working for a company that cares, come join our team and be part of shaping the next 100 years in the construction industry. Come join the Carlisle Experience!
CCM is a $3.2B division of Carlisle Companies (NYSE:CSL). We employ more than 3,800 people and operate 42 plants in North America and 7 in Europe.
CCM companies include: Carlisle SynTec Systems, Carlisle WIP Products, Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing, Hardcast Products, Hunter Panels, Insulfoam, Carlisle International, Versico Roofing Systems, WeatherBond, Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings, Petersen Aluminum Corporation, and Drexel Metals.
Carlisle Construction MaterialsWhy Work Here?
Benefits start the day you do! Competitive Pay Working for a recognized leader in the roofing industry Great resources and tools
Carlisle Construction Materials LLC (CCM) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products and related technologies for the commercial and residential construction markets. Carlisle has been a recognized leader in the roofing industry for nearly half a century, offering high-performance single-ply roofing solutions that include EPDM, TPO, PVC and roof garden systems. Carlisle also offers a full line of polyiso and expanded polystyrene insulation as well as a host of steepslope underlayments, duct sealants, adhesives and hardware. In addition to roofing, Carlisle services the waterproofing, framing and general construction industries. Every Carlisle Company offers sustainable, eco-friendly products that help reduce a building’s carbon footprint, and often minimize its energy consumption and costs. CCM is a $3.2B division of Carlisle Companies (NYSE:CSL). We employ more than 3,800 people and operate 42 plants in North America and 7 in Europe. CCM companies include: Carlisle SynTec Systems, Carlisle WIP Products, Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing, Hardcast Products, Hunter Panels, Insulfoam, Carlisle International, Versico Roofing Systems, WeatherBond, Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings, Petersen Aluminum Corporation, and Drexel Metals.
ConstructionView all jobs at Carlisle Construction Materials