Carle Physician Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Neonatologist to join our quality-oriented team at our main campus in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Join a group of 5 Neonatologists and 10 Nurse Practitioners
- 48 bed NICU; 633 admissions to NICU and 2809 deliveries in 2018
- Dedicated Neonatal and Obstetric air and ground and Pediatric transport services
- Established relationship with a pediatric tertiary care center to provide consultation services for Pediatric Infectious Disease and Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric subspecialties onsite including Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Sleep, Genetics, Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology, Psychology, Urology, and 24 hour Pediatric Hospitalist services
- Active participant in the Vermont Oxford Network and Illinois Perinatal Quality Collaborative
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled